Capitalizing on the proficiency of our professionals, we are involved in supplying and exporting a primary range of Radiant Barriers. Tear Proof & high heat resistant, these barriers are widely used as insulating materials for decks, walls, roofs, floors, pipes and vessels and air conditioners. Capable of reflecting 97% of the heat, our Radiant Barriers are acknowledged for their easy installation, negligible maintenance and puncture resistance. Furthermore, our clients can avail these barriers at reasonable prices.
Heat Shield HS 7201-6 is a fire retardant, double sided reflective aluminium foil laminate, with most superior anti tear and puncture resistant properties & 97% heat reflectivity.
Features & Benefits
- Tear Proof & high puncture resistant construction using HDPE weave as reinforcement ensures maximum durability.
- 97% heat reflectivity ensures best insulation & lower air conditioning costs.
- High light reflectance enables reduction in lighting costs.
- Excellent vapor/moisture barrier as manufactured with pure polished aluminium foil and PE weave reinforcement.
- Provides better working/living environment in non A/C buildings & very hygienic as no fiberglass used.
- Very easy and economic to install-no tear during & after installation as no Kraft paper used.
- Washable, foldable & retractable due to unique construction.
- Roof under deck & wall insulation
- Insulation cum water resistant under sheathing for tiled roofs
- Facing for bulk insulation blankets
- Retractable curtains to shield against heat, water, moisture, wind, dust etc.
- Vapor barrier for walls, metal deck roofing, floorings & air conditioning ducts
- Wrapping of pipes and vessels to prevent heat loss
- Partition screens from internal high emissive areas in factories/buildings.
HS 7201-6 tear resistant & fire retardant radiant heat barrier can be used for both roof & wall insulation.
Roofing Sheet: Lay over purlings by unrolling foil down the length from the ridge of the roof truss, a join overlap of 50mm is recommended.
Old roofs: Fix under purling using adequate support to hold the foil in position. Only minimal support is necessary as it is anti-tear and self supports longer spans.
Concrete roofs: Either above false ceiling or from a light framework on the ceiling bottom providiging the requisite air-gap & install foil on to the framework either by fastening/sticking or both. For pitched concrete roof with tile paving, the foil can be laid in between the tiles and the concrete along the preformed batons (wood/mortar).
Tiled roofs: Lay under tile batons commencing from the eaves, provide sufficient overlaps. All overlaps and penetrations if any have to be sealed off using HSAA9 reinforced foil tape. Instructions are freely available with our authorized dealers.